I’m Amy Segreti. I help people honor their inner compass, craft their day from the inside out, connect with fellow world-loopers, and weave their unique selves into their daily rhythm.
I explore the following five aspects, topics and mysteries of our lives:
The practice of living all of myself is constant, of course.
The dance of forgetting and remembering is a uniquely human experience—to accept that and wear out my dancing shoes anyway is what I practice.
I start granularly, by noticing in every moment. My work revolves around enhancing and beautifying communication, connection and expression.
I strive to live each day with joyful discipline and intentional indulgence.
New here? To get started on Live All of You, you can:
- read my recent writing in the blog.
- find me on social media here: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- upgrade your daily productivity in an intentional way by checking out my handcrafted Holistic Day Design packet.
- hire me as your coach to dive deeper into your self-inquiry, self-expression and ultimately self-reverence. Visit my work with me page.
- spend a weekend with me upleveling your life in Boulder! Check out my one-on-one, exclusive retreat: The Revive & Strategize Weekend.
I created Live All of You because I deeply believe that everyone deserves to know and live their fullest expression. And in my own life, I must stay consistently activated and dedicated to it—or risk being swallowed by inertia.
As I grow and learn myself, I’d love to help you shift from just-living to inspired, immersive, full-throttle living.
Some of the things I love offering include one-on-one coaching, high-level editing, my Holistic Day Design system, somatic movement, personal development, and other things that foster greater connectedness with ourselves and the world.
You may have seen me here:
Stay in touch by signing up for my newsletter below.
You’ll also receive three FREE sheets from my Holistic Day Design packet handcrafted with love and intention to help you plan your most productive and nourishing days.
Thanks for visiting,