Welcome to Avocado Mornings, Episode 4! This week, I talk about three simple ways I got out of my writing rut.
Topics: 1) Forget about your “art”—and everyone else for that matter. 2) Know what makes you happy—even when you’re so very not. 3) Focus on your “done” list, not your “to do,” and feel grateful for YOU.
And hey! Video, filmed outside, in flowy aquamarine shirt—you don’t want to miss this.
In this episode, I talk about:
- The danger of something mattering too much to you
- Why you should “forget” about your art
- The one person you should be writing for
- How happy bubbles can help you
- Screw “to-do”: shift your focus to your “done” list
- How gratitude can help you feel your work is validated in the world
If you’re a writer, artist or creative, let me know how you get out of your ruts!