As travel is well-integrated into my lifestyle, I’m currently available for speaking engagements globally.
I love sharing the message that we can craft our lives from the inside out, and am actively looking for opportunities to do so in 2016/2017.
I speak at events that support independent creatives and entrepreneurs who do purpose-driven, heart-centered work in the world.
“Amy was a delight! She has the unique ability to connect with her audience in a way that makes it feel like she’s talking with them, not at them. We left her session feeling refreshed and motivated! From an organizational perspective, Amy is easy to work with, communicative, and brings along useful, interactive tools for her workshops. I know our attendees appreciated the legitimate takeaways that will resonate long after the conference has ended.”
—Katie Gard, Women in Travel Summit Committee
I am well-versed and skilled in:
- communication techniques (mindful, nonviolent, conscious)
- embodiment practices to be more in tune with the wisdom of the body
- holistic productivity as an integrated way of being (and doing)
- calling to light and demystifying deep-seated patterning
- how to reboot a relationship that feels like it’s failing
- manifesting the reality you want to create
- journalism, writing, editing and new media (12 years experience)
- opening new channels for wealth and joy in your life
- helping attract partners who support individual growth
- women’s sexual wellness and pleasure as a path for growth
- learning how to trust your inner compass and express your true nature
Past Speaking Engagements
- Women in Travel Summit, conference speaker after the keynote, March 2015
- large audience of 100+ women entrepreneurs
- one-hour long presentation
- New Work City coworking (NYC), Holistic Productivity workshop, March 2015
- IndieCon NYC 2014, conference speaker
- IndieCon NYC 2013, unconference group leader
- Foundry coworking (Toronto), Holistic Productivity workshop, August 2014
- intimate group of 20
- three-hour workshop on holistic self-management integrated with group motivation techniques (co-led with Tony Bacigalupo)
If you’d like to request me as a speaker for your event, email me at liveallofyou (at) gmail to get the conversation started.